Sustainability Fellowship Program
- This program awards fellowship stipends to selected students who complete a sustainability internship.
***The funding period for 2018-2019 is now closed and applications are no longer being accepted. Check back in September 2019 for further updates.
Who is Eligible?
- Undergraduates only.
- Internships must be connected with sustainability. Your internship will need to be approved as appropriate to sustainability efforts in order to qualify as a Sustainability Fellow.
- Internships can be paid or unpaid.
- Priority will be given to students who have over a 3.0 GPA, but students with a GPA less than 3.0 are welcome to apply.
- Interested students are responsible for securing their own internship(s).
- **However, we are happy to guide you in the right direction and explore possibilities with you.
- Once approved for funding through this program, students are expected to participate in one sustainability event.
- Examples: Atlanta Science Festival, RayDay
- These internships can count toward course credit.
- These internships can apply towards our Sustainability Certificate.
Applications Accepted on a Rolling Basis
Once you’ve been Accepted/Steps to Completion
- Sign up for a Sustainability-related event and fill out this Google Form.
- Complete the Student Evaluation Form which includes submitting photos of you at your internship, photos of you at the sustainability-related service event, and a brief paragraph describing your internship experience.
Need Ideas of Possible Internships?/List of Current Internships?
Contact Lacey Davis, Program Coordinator