Sustainability Fellowship Program
- This program will award fellowship stipends to selected students who complete a sustainability internship.
Who is Eligible?
- Undergraduates only.
- Internships must be connected with sustainability. Your internship will need to be approved as appropriate to sustainability efforts in order to qualify as a Sustainability Fellow.
- Internships can be paid or unpaid.
- Priority will be given to students who have over a 3.0 GPA, but students with a GPA less than 3.0 are welcome to apply.
- Interested students are responsible for securing their own internship(s).
- **However, we are happy to guide you in the right direction and explore possibilities with you.
- Once approved for funding through this program, students are expected to participate in one sustainability event.
- Examples: Atlanta Science Festival, RayDay
- These internships can count toward course credit.
- These internships can apply towards our Sustainability Certificate.
Applications Accepted on a Rolling Basis
Lacey Davis, Program Coordinator